All of the following terms and conditions must be adhered to and are legally binding immediately upon agreement. WryteStuff.com reserves the right to terminate or modify this agreement at their discretion. You must accept the terms of this Agreement in order to use the Services. If you have any question regarding if your article is acceptable or not, please contact us for clarification.
Definitions for these Terms of Service:
Services: Any function of the operation of IcoLogic, Inc., including receiving, displaying and promoting content.
Content: Information in the form of text, sound and images.
IcoLogic, Inc.: The parent company of the website IcoLogic, Inc., all associated employees, volunteers, and directors.
Member Accounts: Any account requiring registration on IcoLogic, Inc., including author accounts and advertising accounts.
NOTWITHSTANDING, BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AS WELL AS ALL ACCEPTABLE USE POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ICOLOGIC, INC. HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR DAMAGE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ICOLOGIC, INC., DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION VIA THE SERVICES. ICOLOGIC, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ICOLOGIC, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, THE LIABILITY OF ICOLOGIC, INC. TO YOU FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO IcoLogic, Inc. BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE THIRTY (30) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM ACCRUED. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS, AND OTHER TORTS. THE FEES FOR THE SERVICES SET BY ICOLOGIC, INC. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE BASED UPON THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK. ACCORDINGLY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE ICOLOGIC, INC. FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, AND CLAIM IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATION STATED HERE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ICOLOGIC, INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IcoLogic, Inc., its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, and (ii) your submission of material to this site.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless IcoLogic, Inc. and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates and suppliers (an "Indemnitee") from any and all threatened or actual claims, demands, causes of action, suits, proceedings (formal or informal), losses, damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature, including attorneys' fees and court costs, sustained or incurred by or asserted against any Indemnitee by any person, firm, corporation, governmental authority, partnership or other entity by reason of or arising out of or relating to: (i) your violation or breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty of this Agreement or any applicable policy or guideline; (ii) your conduct, including but not limited to your negligence, gross negligence, or willful misconduct; (iii) your use of the Services, including any improper or illegal uses; (iv) any claim by a former employee of yours whose employment has been or may be terminated in connection with or as a result of the execution of this Agreement and performance of the Services by IcoLogic, Inc. ; or (v) any claim relating to your services or products, or your installation and/or use of any third-party software, including but not limited to advertising, product liability claims or infringement of any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secrets or nonproprietary right of a third party (including, without limitation, defamation, libel, or violation of privacy or publicity).
THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO RULES GOVERNING CHOICE OF LAWS. ANY ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN TEXAS, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
By registering a member account with IcoLogic, Inc. you agree to give IcoLogic, Inc. the right to edit or alter the content that you submit to IcoLogic, Inc.. This includes altering hyperlinks included within content. If this is not acceptable to you, then please do not submit your content.
In addition, by registering a member account with IcoLogic, Inc. you agree:
- That it is at IcoLogic, Inc.'s sole discretion to determine if any member accounts are accepted or rejected. Any member accounts which are accepted may be later removed for any reason. No guarantees are made as to the acceptance of any member account registrations on IcoLogic, Inc. and IcoLogic, Inc. reserves the right to remove any member account at any time for any reason, without recourse or compensation.
- That it is at IcoLogic, Inc.'s sole discretion to determine if any content submitted to IcoLogic, Inc. is accepted, reposted at a separate website owned by IcoLogic, Inc., edited, altered, or rejected. Any content which is accepted may be later edited, altered, reposted or removed for any reason. No guarantees are made as to the acceptance of any content submitted to IcoLogic, Inc. and IcoLogic, Inc. reserves the right to remove any content at any time for any or no reason.
- That it is at IcoLogic, Inc.'s sole discretion to determine the rating, categorization, ranking and reviewing of all content submitted to IcoLogic, Inc., except in some circumstances IcoLogic, Inc. may allow users to rate, categorize, rank, and review content submitted to IcoLogic, Inc.. No guarantees are made as to the rating, categorization, ranking, and reviewing of any content submitted to IcoLogic, Inc. and IcoLogic, Inc. reserves the right to change any rating, categorization, ranking and reviewing at any time for any reason.
- To create your WryteStuff account using your actual legal name. (A pen name can be added to hide your actual name from public view.)
- To not consider articles submitted to IcoLogic, Inc. to be part of link building or any other method to manipulate search engine rankings or ratings. IcoLogic, Inc. reserves the right to reject or alter such articles, such as with the addition of the 'nofollow' attribute on outbound hyperlinks, at their sole
- To allow user comments regarding your submitted content. Most comments may be responded to or removed by the person receiving the content, if so desired.
- To allow WryteStuff to move your articles to any other website in our network of WordSlinga websites if an editor feels it appropriate.
- To acknowledge that IcoLogic, Inc. does not pay for content submitted to our web site and IcoLogic, Inc. does not guarantee that your content will be viewed by anyone.
- That it is at IcoLogic, Inc.'s sole discretion to decide the factors which determine whether content either accepted or rejected, and the factors may change over time.
By submitting content to IcoLogic, Inc. you:
- Declare that you are the rightful owner of the article(s) and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to them.
- Give IcoLogic, Inc. unconditional, non-exclusive permission for us to publish this content on IcoLogic, Inc. and possibly other locations through the means such as RSS feeds, email distribution, and external hyperlinks and one other platforms such as portable reading devices and mobile computing devices.
- Agree to allow IcoLogic, Inc. to place advertisements along with that content, and you will not share in any advertising revenue that may be derived from such advertising.
- Agree to be responsible to maintain all links within your article so that they link to valid web pages without errors. If your articles contain broken links, you agree to allow WryteStuff editors to removed them.
- Agree that even if you or your representative(s) make threats of legal action, your WryteStuff may be closed and your content removed.
- Agree that WryteStuff has the right to promote to whatever extent they feel appropriate your content.
- Agree that even if your registration or membership on WryteStuff is denied or revoked, account information may be retained for legal of functional purposes.
- Agree to adhere to the posted Article Submissions Guidelines.
IcoLogic, Inc. does not endorse or recommend any part of the content contained within this web site. The views of the originators of the submitted content are their views only and do not necessarily reflect the views of IcoLogic, Inc..
IcoLogic, Inc. does not own the articles or their content found on this web site. In order to submit at article to this website, the website member must acknowledge that he or she is the owner and copywrite holder of the article and its content, and the article and content remains the property of this member, even though published on WryteStuff.com."
IcoLogic, Inc. does not endorse or recommend any product or service found through any advertisement presented on this web site. All articles, while often containing useful information, should be considered entertainment. Any advice given in an article should not be acted upon without consulting proper professional help. IcoLogic, Inc. IS NOT responsible for the information given within any article, whether accurate or inaccurate.
Making threats against WryteStuff, IcoLogic, Inc. or any of its staff will result in member accounts being suspended until such threats are resolved.
Non compliance with these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of all credits, monies owed and the possible prosecution of the violating advertiser.
IcoLogic, Inc.'s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of IcoLogic, Inc.'s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions under this Agreement.
All provisions of this Agreement relating to your warranties, intellectual property rights, limitation and exclusion of liability, your indemnification obligations and payment obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks and copyrighted materials on IcoLogic, Inc. are owned by their respective owners/companies.
The IcoLogic, Inc. Terms of Service may be changed at any time, without notice